Sonny Kiss is about to have the biggest match of his All Elite Wrestling career against Cody. Their match is set to take place tonight at Fight for the Fallen for the TNT Championship but it is not the first special moment Kiss has had in AEW.
In a recent interview with Sportskeeda, Kiss mentioned the three moments he considers the biggest of his AEW career. Here is the quote:
“There’s three off the top of my head. The first one is definitely being part of the Double Or Nothing battle royal because it was a huge moment for me. It was the first time I performed in front of that many fans. It was amazing feeling. Miss Sandra [Gray] did my gear. Also, it was the Billy Gunn spot that I had with him in the other battle royal on Dynamite. That was a cool moment.
And choreographing, with the Roar, the Jacksonville Jaguars’ cheerleaders. That was a highlight for me because I got to work with these awesome, passionate girls who killed it and made my entrance and made my performance the bomb. Those are three of my favorites.”
Kiss was one of the first people signed to AEW. His signing was announced at AEW’s second press event but he has yet to become a featured performer on Dynamite. Tonight will be his first opportunity to step up in a big singles match.
What did you think of those three Sonny Kiss moments? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?