Austin Theory has been featuring on WWE Raw alongside Vince McMahon for weeks but after a clean victory on this week’s show over Finn Balor, a new report has surfaced alleging that this big push has no end in sight.
In a report to WrestlingNews.co an unnamed source said:
“Austin [Theory] is going to get time to shine in the Rumble match. Last I heard was he will be in the final 4 or 5 at the end of the match.”
The source went on to add “that McMahon feels that Theory will become a main eventer within the next year.”
Austin Theory has been receiving praise from around the wrestling world as of late, with Jim Cornette having this to say about his potential:
“As far as Austin Theory, I cannot find a flaw in this kid. His body language, his facials, his attitude, his timing, his ring positioning, the execution of what he does, his aggression, his selling, he’s not only great, but he’s great beyond his years. He’s a prodigy.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
WWE’s Royal Rumble is scheduled for January 29 from St. Louis, Missouri.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence