According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the current WrestleMania plans for Braun Strowman do not involve him wrestling on the card.
Strowman has been left on ice due to the unspoken uncertainty surrounding the Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar main event, installed as a placeholder in case the Reigns/Bravo/Rodriguez develops into a serious issue, or if negotiations between WWE and Brock Lesnar take an irrecoverable negative turn.
With that in mind, WWE has been reluctant to make any concrete plans for Strowman at WrestleMania, a fairly staggering decision considering the ‘Monster Among Men’ is perhaps the most over performer on the WWE roster at the moment.
As it stands, Strowman is not even scheduled for a match at all. Instead he is pegged for a non-wrestling gimmick spot, no doubt involving some manner of ludicrous set destruction.
What a waste.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan Discusses The Acclaimed & National Scissoring Day
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’