According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the current WrestleMania plans for Braun Strowman do not involve him wrestling on the card.
Strowman has been left on ice due to the unspoken uncertainty surrounding the Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar main event, installed as a placeholder in case the Reigns/Bravo/Rodriguez develops into a serious issue, or if negotiations between WWE and Brock Lesnar take an irrecoverable negative turn.
With that in mind, WWE has been reluctant to make any concrete plans for Strowman at WrestleMania, a fairly staggering decision considering the ‘Monster Among Men’ is perhaps the most over performer on the WWE roster at the moment.
As it stands, Strowman is not even scheduled for a match at all. Instead he is pegged for a non-wrestling gimmick spot, no doubt involving some manner of ludicrous set destruction.
What a waste.
- steroid scandal
- jon bravo
- richard rodriguez
- wrestling observer newsletter
- wwe wrestlemania
- Brock Lesnar
- Roman Reigns
- BRAUN STROWMAN
- Jinder Mahal Shares Honest Thoughts On Tony Khan WWE Booking Comments
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- AEW Star Reveals Why He’s No Longer Wrestling For The Company
- Former WWE Star Clarifies Status For Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed
- Two WWE Stars Replaced In Upcoming Match
- Incredible Cody Rhodes Moment After WWE Raw Went Off Air Revealed
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance