There were some interesting data points noted in viewership details for the most recent episode of AEW Dynamite (October 5).
According to a discussion from WrestleNomics, the rate of overall decline of viewers in the coveted by advertisers demographic of viewers aged 18-49 for the October 5 episode exceeded the normal rate observed over the past four weeks.
So while perhaps more people changed the channel away from AEW Dynamite overall from the demographic, there was some good news for fans of scissoring.
However, in positive quarter hour news, there was one segment that didn’t decline in the 18-49 demographic, in fact it gained viewers.
The only quarter to gain viewers was The Acclaimed’s ‘National Scissoring Day’ segment featuring Swerve Strickland which saw a 6% increase in target demo viewership during the segment.
The highest quarter hour of the episode was the opening segment while the lowest was the overrun that extended Dynamite beyond 10pm, losing exactly 300,000 viewers.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW