ROH World Champion Bandido has been announced for the debut show for Terminus, a new promotion founded by Jonathan Gresham.
Gresham shared a graphic on Twitter, revealing that the luchador will be in Atlanta on January 16, 2022:
Earlier this month, Gresham shared a teaser video for Terminus ‘Modern Age Grappling’. A notable names, including Seth Rollins, have wished the ROH star success with the new promotion. AEW’s Daniel Garcia was also recently announced for the debut show.
Gresham is set to challenge Bandido for the ROH World Title at Final Battle, the final ROH live event before the company goes on a hiatus.
ROH will halt live events following the December 11 pay-per-view, anticipating a return for Supercard of Honor in April 2022. ROH reportedly plans to focus on non-contracted wrestlers after the promotion’s reboot.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- AEW Stars ‘Withdraw’ From Double Or Nothing 2023?
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023