TikTok has partnered with WWE as part of its ‘Resumes’ feature to allow users to be able to directly apply to become a WWE talent.
The position is only open to US candidates at the moment, and the TikTok ‘Resumes’ feature also includes the likes of Target, Chipotle, and other globally recognised companies.
Here’s what WWE’s job description for the feature states:
WWE is a recognized leader in global sports and entertainment with programming available in more than 800 million households worldwide across more than 180 countries and over 20 languages. One of the world’s most influential brands, WWE has over 1 billion followers across 15 different platforms.
At WWE we recruit athletes and performers from around the world with wide-ranging backgrounds including the NFL, NBA, MMA, Olympic sports, Collegiate athletics, the Military, Strongman, the world of entertainment … and now TikTok!
Ideal candidates possess:
- World-class athleticism
- Size, flexibility, strength, & agility
- Personality & charisma
- Global appeal & diversity
- Coachability, work ethic, & professionalism
Step Into Our Ring
So if for some reason you use TikTok and want to get hired by WWE, now’s your chance.
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Which Released WWE Stars IMPACT Wrestling Is Reportedly Interested In Revealed
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- Promotions Interested In Matt Riddle After WWE Release Revealed
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- WWE Star’s ‘Outside Commitments’ Causing Management To ‘Figure Things Out’
- AEW Star Sets Sights On Miley Cyrus For WrestleDream
- NXT Star Told He’s Not Ready For WWE Main Roster