Earlier this week, WWE star Titus O’Neil became this year’s recipient of the Warrior Award. The ceremony took place at this year’s Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
“It definitely came out of left field. Once I knew that I was getting it a few weeks ago, it definitely was a surreal thing based on the fact that…I hear a lot of people say, ‘Thanks so much for what you do in Tampa,’ but to be recognized as a global ambassador for the stuff that I do outside of Tampa with WWE and outside was a humbling surprise.”
It had been reported recently that Titus O’Neil was going to be the Warrior Award recipient for 2020. However, the pandemic forced the 2020 Hall of Fame ceremony to be postponed. WWE reportedly wanted to present O’Neil with the award in Tampa, Florida, as that is where he has done charity work for his entire life.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- AEW Star Addresses Dolph Ziggler Being Released By WWE
- Brandi Rhodes Discusses WWE Return Talks & Performance Center Training