Earlier this week, WWE star Titus O’Neil became this year’s recipient of the Warrior Award. The ceremony took place at this year’s Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
“It definitely came out of left field. Once I knew that I was getting it a few weeks ago, it definitely was a surreal thing based on the fact that…I hear a lot of people say, ‘Thanks so much for what you do in Tampa,’ but to be recognized as a global ambassador for the stuff that I do outside of Tampa with WWE and outside was a humbling surprise.”
It had been reported recently that Titus O’Neil was going to be the Warrior Award recipient for 2020. However, the pandemic forced the 2020 Hall of Fame ceremony to be postponed. WWE reportedly wanted to present O’Neil with the award in Tampa, Florida, as that is where he has done charity work for his entire life.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’