New Japan Pro Wrestling star Kazuchika Okada recently spoke about the importance of chasing your dreams in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Okada recently sat down with Wrestling Observer Radio, where he spoke about wanting to chase his ‘wild dreams’ with dream matches. Okada named AEW’s Bryan Danielson and CM Punk as dream opponents, but also WWE Hall of Famer Triple H.
“So, I mean, really, we can’t possibly say it at the moment and everything is so up in the air and sometimes putting these situations out they might just end as dream matches and everybody’s got a limited number of days left. But it’s because we’re in the situation that we’re in that these dream matches become more important to all of us as fans, to give something to imagine and speculate and look forward to. So, who knows, it might be Bryan Danielson, it might be CM Punk, it might be Triple H, or it might be Shinsuke Nakamura. It might be all of these different situations. Now we’re in this situation we’re in as a planet and as a society it’s more important than ever to have these crazy speculations and wild dreams of things we can do.”
Both Danielson and Punk have been public about their desire to open the ‘Forbidden Door’ to step into the ring with Okada, and is it any wonder why?
Triple H has not wrestled since the 2019 Super Showdown event, where he was defeated by Randy Orton.
transcription via Fightful
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing