A top WWE NXT star has revealed a new tattoo to add to his collection on his arm, and showed them all off on social media.
Finn Balor picked up a big win over Timothy Thatcher this past Saturday at TakeOver XXX, and now he’s showing off his new ink.
You can see it here via his Twitter:
Dinosaur Dandelion Cactus Seagul pic.twitter.com/zHKAQP6PQa
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) August 23, 2020
It’s unclear what the future holds for Balor, but coming off the back of his win against Thatcher, perhaps he’ll enter the NXT or North American title pictures.
There were plans for WALTER vs Balor earlier this year for the NXT UK Title, but that fell through due to WALTER being unable to travel with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return