A top WWE star has become the top merchandise seller at the Royal Rumble superstore ahead of this Saturday’s event.
After weeks of hype video packages, Cody Rhodes will make his return in the Men’s Royal Rumble match at this Saturday’s titular event.
This has led to fans getting excited about The American Nightmare’s in-ring return after seven months away with an injury.
In today’s Wrestling Observer Daily Update, Dave Meltzer reports that all the original stock of Cody Rhodes merchandise at the Royal Rumble superstore has sold out yesterday. Rhodes is “easily” the top merchandise seller of any star on the roster.
Meltzer was informed that the merchandise will be restocked fully today.
Rhodes is one of sixteen stars who have been confirmed as entrants in the Men’s Royal Rumble match.
The current entrant list for the men’s Royal Rumble is:
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?