An IMPACT Wrestling star has gotten engaged.
Wrestling couples are seen quite more often than in years past with the squared circle combatants finding love from the business.
From long time duos like Triple H and Stephanie McMahon to cross-promotional love like Charlotte Flair and Andrade El Idolo, the number of wrestling couples has hit new heights in recent years.
Now, another wrestling couple looks like they are on their way to the altar.
On July 8, former IMPACT Wrestling X-Division Champion Trey Miguel popped the big question to AEW and ROH standout Ashley D’Amboise while out to dinner in France for a wrestling seminar. D’Amboise said yes, and the two are now engaged.
The video was shared on Miguel’s Instagram, where several from the industry congratulated the couple, such as Wes Lee, Sammy Guevara, Deonna Purrazzo, Taya Valkyrie and Thunder Rosa.
D’Amboise has made appearance for various independent companies and has recently made a name for herself on ROH TV.
Meanwhile, Trey Miguel has been joined by fellow Rascalz member Zachary Wentz in IMPACT Wrestling to reform their tag team.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours