Karl Anderson of the OC has now responded to a post about his current WWE run, nine months on from Anderson and Luke Gallows’ WWE return.
When Triple H took over WWE creative last year, the Game brought a number of previously released stars back to the company.
Among these names were Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, who made their comebacks on the October 10, 2022 edition of Raw.
Interestingly, Anderson was still the NJPW NEVER Openweight Champion at the time, and defended the title in NJPW on several occasions before dropping the gold in January.
It was pointed out on Twitter that Anderson and Gallows have been back with WWE for nine months now.
When Wrestle Features asked fans for their thoughts on the duo’s recent run, Anderson simply replied:
You can view the post below.
While this could mean that Anderson could think that his current run is ‘money’, it was previously reported that both stars signed ‘big money deals’ when returning to WWE.
Anderson most recently wrestled on Friday’s (July 28) edition of SmackDown, losing to Karrion Kross, who has recently been targeting AJ Styles and the OC.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2023 using our tracker right here.
— Karl Anderson (@MachineGunKA) July 29, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed