Tully Blanchard has been a part of All Elite Wrestling since 2019, when he was introduced as the manager for Shawn Spears ahead of his match with Cody Rhodes at All Out.
Tully later went on to manage FTR, before that relationship dissolved. Blanchard returned at the Supercard Of Honor event over WrestleMania 38 weekend, as the manager of Tully Blanchard Enterprises alongside Brian Cage and the Gates of Agony.
During last night’s ROH Death Before Dishonor Zero Hour pre-show, Prince Nana made his return to ROH, where it was announced that he had purchased the group from Blanchard, ending his run as the manager of the trio.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided more information, noting that Blanchard was not present at the event, with conflicting information regarding whether or not Blanchard’s travel led to him missing the show, or if he simply no showed the event.
Talent and staff in ROH who asked were told that Tully is ‘effectively gone’ from the company, and isn’t factored into any plans moving forward.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match