Tully Blanchard has been a part of All Elite Wrestling since 2019, when he was introduced as the manager for Shawn Spears ahead of his match with Cody Rhodes at All Out.
Tully later went on to manage FTR, before that relationship dissolved. Blanchard returned at the Supercard Of Honor event over WrestleMania 38 weekend, as the manager of Tully Blanchard Enterprises alongside Brian Cage and the Gates of Agony.
During last night’s ROH Death Before Dishonor Zero Hour pre-show, Prince Nana made his return to ROH, where it was announced that he had purchased the group from Blanchard, ending his run as the manager of the trio.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided more information, noting that Blanchard was not present at the event, with conflicting information regarding whether or not Blanchard’s travel led to him missing the show, or if he simply no showed the event.
Talent and staff in ROH who asked were told that Tully is ‘effectively gone’ from the company, and isn’t factored into any plans moving forward.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent