AEW President Tony Khan has confirmed that AEW Full Gear pay-per-view has officially passed $1 million in live gate revenue.
This marks the first time that a Full Gear event has had a live gate above $1 million in the company’s four year history.
Khan took to Twitter to note that this is AEW’s fourth pay-per-view in a row to do so, however.
TONIGHT’s #AEWFullGear ppv is officially over a $1 million live gate!
It’s the first time Full Gear has ever topped $1 million in tickets!
Tonight’s @AEW’s 4th straight ppv over $1 million live gate, 5th time total in 2022 (including Grand Slam).
See you TONIGHT for Full Gear!
The November 19 pay-per-view will emanate from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
The AEW World Championship will be on the line at the event, with MJF to challenge for Jon Moxley’s gold.
MJF’s will receive this title shot after cashing in the poker chip he won in the Casino Ladder Match that took place at All Out in September.
Check out the announced card for the AEW Full Gear pay-per-view right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Top WWE Star Misses Working With Kenny Omega
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- Sami Zayn Explains How Real-Life Friendship With The Usos Influenced WWE Bloodline Storyline
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- ROH Name Makes Bold Claim About Chris Jericho Title Run