Earlier today the story broke that Arn Anderson was fired from WWE as a result of an incident involving letting an allegedly intoxicated Alicia Fox wrestle on a house show.
It has since been reported by Fightful that Fox has not been seen by WWE officials since the incident, having declined their offer of company-sponsored rehab. Instead, Fox apparently went AWOL, with several in the company left with no idea where she was.
In response to the reports, Fox posted today on Instagram for the first time in several weeks:
This certainly seems to be related to today’s story, with Fox talking about her resilience and ability to recovered from “difficulties”.
Fightful noted that Fox has been on thin ice several times in the past, most notably over WrestleMania weekend last year when she had an argument with Ronda Rousey’s husband Travis Browne at a party and prior to that in 2017 when she showed up late to a show she was due to be pushed on.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material