Despite winning the Raw Tag Team Championship at WrestleMania 37 earlier this month, AJ Styles and Omos have not been seen on WWE television since.
While it was rumoured that the pair were being kept off TV as Omos was dealing with some injuries, it appears as if this may not be the case.
According to Bryan Alvarez on the latest Wrestling Observer Live, anyone that hasn’t been on TV since WrestleMania is not injured, and just isn’t being used because WWE has nothing for them creatively.
It’s staggering that despite winning the Raw Tag Team Championship at WrestleMania, WWE can reportedly find NOTHING for the pair to do on television.
With just two episodes of Raw until WrestleMania Backlash next month, it seems unlikely that WWE is going to have AJ Styles and Omos defend their titles on the show, so we may have to wait even longer to see them back on TV.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?