A lot has been made about WWE bringing in the Brock Lesnar-esque Parker Boudreaux. The impressive physical specimen has been talked about a lot recently and now Triple H has discussed Boudreaux’s current status with the company.
During the NXT TakeOver Vengeance Day media call, Triple H said Boudreaux has to be trained and has to be able to work safe before they can think about plans for him. Sean Ross Sapp reported the following on Twitter:
“Triple H says Parker Boudreaux looks like Brock Lesnar, but he’s gotta be trained and has to be safe before they can even think about what they’re doing with him.”
The 22-year old is a former football player at the University of Central Florida. He has been dubbed “the next Brock Lesnar” but we will have to wait for his in-ring career to actually begin to know for sure.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor