In a piece of good news for WWE, the viewership for this week’s Raw saw a sizable increase from last week.
Showbuzz Daily reported the viewership figures for the event earlier today. The show garnered an average of 1.872 million viewers for the May 3, 2021 episode. This is up 102,000 viewers from last week, which had 1.77 million average viewers.
Showbuzz Daily also reported the ratings in the key 18-49 male demographic for the night. The show began with a 0.63 rating in the first hour before climbing to a 0.68 rating in the second hour and then falling to a 0.55 rating for the final hour.
The show was perhaps most notable for the return of Eva Marie who had not been part of WWE since 2016.
WWE is less than two weeks away from WrestleMania Backlash and currently only have three matches announced for the show. With only one episode of Raw left before the event, one would have to assume next week’s show will involve more announcements for the pay per view.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39