Vince McMahon is back in WWE, returning to the board of directors alongside George Barrios and Michelle Wilson.
McMahon returned to the company to oversee future television rights deals and an eventual sale of the company.
With this being Vince McMahon, fans have questioned whether or not his return would result in him regaining more control of the company’s on-screen product.
However, day to day operations in WWE will remain unchanged, as WWE told their employees in an ‘all hands on deck’ meeting on Friday night.
Vince McMahon was not backstage at that night’s SmackDown show, nor was he at WWE headquarters that day.
Per Fighful Select (subscription required), Vince McMahon is not expected backstage at tonight’s WWE Raw show in Birmingham, Alabama either.
WWE has since officially updated it’s board of directors to include Vince McMahon, George Barrios and Michelle Wilson.
Another former WWE star has been spotted backstage ahead of tonight’s show however, which could reveal who is portraying Uncle Howdy.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- WWE Stars Vow Bloodshed At NXT Stand & Deliver
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back