Find out which Vince McMahon era ‘rule’ has been confirmed as ‘effectively dead’ under Triple H’s creative direction of WWE.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, they were able to confirm that at least one vestige of Vince McMahon was actually “dead” under the Levesque era of WWE creative.
Per their sources, they were able to confirm that the confusing “Brand to Brand Invitational” rule which saw the WWE brand split being able to be thwarted was ‘effectively dead’.
The original purpose of the rule was to explain the cross-brand appearances when both WWE Raw on USA Network and SmackDown on FOX had distinctly separate rosters.
While the rule was notably already absent from recent references on television, it was also noted in the report to be absent from creative conversation backstage as well.
While Vince McMahon made a noteworthy backstage appearance at a recent episode of WWE Raw, the creative team continues to roll down the Road to Triple H’s first WrestleMania at the helm of WWE.
While the exact WrestleMania 39 match order remains a mystery, you can check out what details are known about WrestleMania Saturday April 1 here and WrestleMania Sunday April 2 here.
To keep up with all the latest news in professional wrestling, be sure to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter!
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans