WWE has shared a wholesome moment with LA Knight ahead of the New York Mets game.
The popularity of LA Knight has been reaching new heights every week with The Megastar widely regarded as the hottest act in all of WWE right now.
At WWE SummerSlam 2023, Knight picked up his biggest win to date, winning the Slim Jim Battle Royal by last eliminating Sheamus.
Following his huge win, Knight brought his momentum over to the August 8 New York Mets game where he threw out the first pitch.
Showing a different side to the SmackDown star, the WWE Twitter account shared a wholesome moment with LA Knight meeting Seaver, the official Mets’ VetDog.
Knight made an appearance on the August 7 edition of WWE Raw where he was called out by The Miz to seemingly kickstart a rivalry.
This touching moment can be seen in the video below:
🌟 Wholesome content 🌟
— WWE (@WWE) August 8, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Star Thanks The Wyatt Family For Inspiring Them To Get Into Wrestling