On WrestleMania Saturday (April 1) there was a history making WWE match for a big championship title featuring a first time ever line up.
Going on second to last of the night, a big championship match between Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley.
With Michael Cole on commentary pointing out, the match marks the first time in WWE history that there was an all female ensemble.
With ring announcer Samantha Irvin, referee Jessica Carr and both opponents Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley marking the first time in WWE history that a WrestleMania match featured all women.
There was a lot of speculation coming into the match regarding what the ‘main event’ of the evening would be with word breaking before showtime regarding match order from Fightful.
Tonight’s main event hosts a culmination of the Bloodline saga that has captivated wrestling fans for the past year.
The Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships are on the line when the Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) defend their titles against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.
To keep up with all the breaking news from the big weekend in professional wrestling, don’t forget to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
You can keep up with all the news from WrestleMania 39 by clicking this link!
BIG. FIGHT. FEEL.#WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/QtJYby0GcP
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) April 2, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom