WWE has announced all the songs that will be on the soundtrack of the upcoming 2K20 game, and as expected, I haven’t heard of any of them.
The songs come from multiple music genres and styles, including tracks from Bring Me The Horizon, The Black Keys, Banks, Lil Uzi Vert, and many others.
Banks – “Gimme”
Barns Courtney – “99”
Bring Me The Horizon ft. Dani Filth – “Wonderful Life”
Grandson – “Stigmata”
Lil Uzi Vert – “XOTour Llif3”
Motley Crue ft. Machine Gun Kelly – “The Dirt”
Muse – “The Dark Side”
Poppy – “METAL”
Saweetie – “Icy Girl”
The Black Keys – “LO / HI”
The Misfits – “Hybrid Moments”
Watt ft. Post Malone – “Burning Man”
The full WWE 2K20 playlist is available on Apple Music here.
2K has released the following details regarding Universe Mode for the game.
- Major and minor show match limits have increased from 7 to 9.
- Pay-Per-View match limits have doubled from 7 to 14.
- The number of championship titles per major show has increased from 6 to 7.
- Simultaneous rivalries on major shows have increased from 3 to 4.
- Pay-Per-Views can be co-hosted by up to 3 major shows versus the previous 2.
- Players have more freedom to delete and add promos and matches.
- 50 of the most-used cutscenes have been reshot with female mocap actors to look more authentic when female Superstars are used.
- 25 new cutscenes have been added.
- 3,040 new promo lines are in the game.
- Custom Matches can now be included in Match Tables, along with new Mixed Tag Matches.
- New Championship Match setting in Match Tables can be used to make certain matches a title match.
- Main Event matches in Match Tables have been tweaked so that those match types are more likely to occur on the show (Example: Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View).
- New rivalry content includes options such as low-intensity enemies making peace after a single Pay-Per-View or low to mid-intensity allies slowly falling out over several weeks instead of a sudden turn.
- The overall menu flow has been streamlined to make it more accessible to those new to Universe Mode. All deeper options are still available for experienced players.
Some new roster members were also confirmed via some screenshots they posted. To check those out click here for our 2K20 roster page.
We also have a page with all the WWE 2K20 entrance videos that get released that can be found at this link.