A former WWE star has revealed surprising news on their pregnancy following a recent scan in what she describes as a “plot twist”.
Barbie Blank (formerly WWE’s Kelly Kelly) recently opened up about her pregnancy and also discussed her past miscarriage.
She had previously said:
“I am feeling amazing. I’ve been dreaming about this journey to motherhood for so long and starting a family with my incredibly supportive husband, Joe (Coba).”
It looks like that family may be getting bigger than she had initially anticipated, with Blank sharing the news on social media:
Plot Twist….We’re Having 👶🏼👶🏼 pic.twitter.com/vOcytK2zqS
— Barbie Blank (@TheBarbieBlank) April 9, 2023
As can be seen from one of the photos, Blank has shared the message:
“Sometimes when you wish for a miracle, you get two.”
WrestleTalk offers its congratulations to Barbie and Joe on this news.
Transcript from Entertainment Tonight.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023