WWE executive Bruce Prichard has addressed rumors that Vince McMahon is returning to the creative team, following his return to the company.
Triple H currently oversees WWE creative as the company’s chief content officer. He has been serving this role since July 2022, when Vince McMahon stepped away from the company.
McMahon returned to the board of directors in January, and currently serves as the WWE executive chairman.
Some have speculated that Vince McMahon will soon take creative duties back.
Speaking with The Press Box, Prichard confirmed previous reports that McMahon was backstage at the March 6 Raw taping.
Explaining McMahon’s presence, Prichard said:
“He hasn’t yet. He made it to one TV and really had nothing to say other than, ‘great show, thank you guys.’
“In that regard, he is busy working on the business end of things and has given us free rein on the creative end of things to handle it. I think we’ve done a pretty good job so far.”
McMahon’s status for WrestleMania 39 this weekend has now been revealed.
Transcription via Fightful.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star