A new report has provided an update on how all the recent WWE cuts have affected the backstage crew, specifically the camera crew.
As per Ringside News, which has had many WWE backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Dave Meltzer and Fightful recently, WWE cut down to having only one camera crew.
The problem with this is it obviously means there can’t be as many things being filmed at the same time, since there’s only one crew doing it.
It also leads to some issues with coordination and added pressure to try and get everything done.
One tenured member of the creative team reportedly told Ringside News the decision was “short-sighted” and “just puts more and more pressure on the writers and the backstage crew”.
Vince McMahon was said to be absent from last night’s SmackDown, but was still controlling the show via phone.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)
- Tony Khan Addresses MJF Mentioning AEW Contract Issues On TV
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Several Huge Stars Removed From WWE Money In The Bank Advertising?
- Former WWE Agents Claim Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Were Hard To Work With
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them