The date of WWE’s first earnings call of 2023 has been officially announced.
WWE has announced that the company will report it’s financial results from the fourth quarter of 2022, as well as the full year of 2022, on Thursday, February 2 at 8:30 AM ET.
No speakers were listed for the call, but the calls in the past have featured the CEO, president and Chief Financial Officer speaking on them.
STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results on Thursday, February 2, 2023 prior to the market opening. The Company will host a conference call beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
All interested parties are welcome to listen to a live webcast that will be hosted through the Company’s web site at corporate.wwe.com/investors. Participants can access the conference call by dialing 855-200-4993 (toll free) or 323-794-2092 from outside the U.S. (conference ID for both lines: 3707267). Please reserve a line approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time of the conference call.
The earnings presentation referenced during the call will be made available on February 2, 2023 at corporate.wwe.com/investors. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the conference call concludes and can be accessed on the Company’s web site.
This comes during a period of time where WWE are actively orchestrating a sale of the company following Vince McMahon’s return.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts