WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry appears to be getting closer and closer to making an in-ring return after he stated his intention months ago.
Henry noted last month that he’d lost 80 pounds since his last match, and he’s now posted another update on Twitter regarding his progress.
He wrote: “20 pounds to go”, which seems to imply a weight goal he’s hoping to reach before stepping back between the ropes.
Even if that’s not specifically what he meant, he’s still gotten into great shape and intends on getting back in the ring.
Months ago, Henry named Randy Orton as someone he’d be interested in having a return match against, as that was when Orton was on his renewed ‘Legend Killer’ streak.
Henry’s last official match was the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia in April 2018.
Check out Henry’s post here – you can really see the great shape he’s in:
20 pounds to go. pic.twitter.com/ilkuwM1P04
— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) May 22, 2021
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW