As reported by PWInsider, WWE has held a backstage meeting about the coronavirus. WWE officials were present to inform the talent of what measures to take to keep themselves safe.
As the virus has spread to North America, there has been speculation about the possible cancelation of WrestleMania activities. A handful of cases have been reported in the Tampa Bay area, which is significant as that is where WrestleMania is set to be held.
The virus has already caused the cancelation of New Japan Pro Wrestling’s 48th anniversary event. More significantly, the New Japan Cup was also canceled due to the virus.
The meeting was reportedly pretty ordinary. The big topic is making sure contact is limited between the talent and fans for fear of contamination.
Let us know any details you may know about WWE and the coronavirus. Let us know on Twitter.
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- WWE Star Confirms Shoulder Injury