In a highly confusing turn of events, one WWE star is about to change brands… again.
According to a report from Mike Johnson with PWInsider, Lacey Evans has switched brands again.
PWInsider stated they have confirmed some time over the past 48 hours, Lacey Evans was switched back to the SmackDown roster.
Lacey Evans had seen vignettes airing over several weeks on SmackDown before she came out to greet the crowd once prior to being announced that she was moved to Monday Night Raw.
While her debut was announced and advertised for Raw, fans noted that Monday came and went without any sighting of Lacey and now it seems she will return to Fox’s blue brand moving forward.
With the WWE brand split relatively murky at the minute anyway with unified Championships all around for Roman Reigns and the Usos, time will tell if WWE will decide to just officially scrap the split all together.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About