WWE has provided a medical update on Bobby Lashley following the Elimination Chamber event in Saudi Arabia.
Brock Lesnar managed to capture the WWE Championship on tonight’s (February 19) Elimination Chamber event, winning the title in the main event.
At the start of the match, Bobby Lashley was taken out of the match after Seth Rollins tossed Austin Theory into his pod, wiping out the All Mighty.
Michael Cole told us that Lashley was undergoing ‘concussion protocol’, and would not be returning to the match, allowing Lesnar to win by eliminating Rollins, Riddle, AJ Styles and Theory.
WWE has now provided a medical update on Lashley, saying:
— WWE (@WWE) February 19, 2022
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- AEW Star Opens Up About Relationship With Young Bucks Deteriorating