Tonight’s edition of WWE Raw saw a new entrance and a new nickname for a recently returned WWE star as they returned to in-ring action.
Recently returning to WWE, Mia Yim appeared in a backstage segment with The OC where she debuted her new nickname.
Explaining the moniker ‘Michin’, meaning ‘crazy’ in Korean, Mia Yim was ready to hit the ring.
Making her way to the ring, Mia Yim debuted new tron graphics and entrance theme ahead of her first match back in WWE.
She took on Tamina in a relatively quick match in which she picked up the pinfall and looked strong.
In a backstage segment after her match, Damage CTRL met Michin in the backstage to recruit her to join their team for Survivor Series WarGames.
With Dakota Kai pointing out how much they have in common and Bayley extending the invite, Yim politely declined.
Just when it possibly getting spicy with IYO SKY, Yim’s OC brethren caught up to her with their promised celebratory cold beers to end the segment.
You can keep up with all the action from tonight’s WWE Raw by clicking here.
— DS Ring the Belle 🔔 (@ringthebelleds) November 15, 2022
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) November 15, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event