Tonight’s edition of WWE Raw saw a new entrance and a new nickname for a recently returned WWE star as they returned to in-ring action.
Recently returning to WWE, Mia Yim appeared in a backstage segment with The OC where she debuted her new nickname.
Explaining the moniker ‘Michin’, meaning ‘crazy’ in Korean, Mia Yim was ready to hit the ring.
Making her way to the ring, Mia Yim debuted new tron graphics and entrance theme ahead of her first match back in WWE.
She took on Tamina in a relatively quick match in which she picked up the pinfall and looked strong.
In a backstage segment after her match, Damage CTRL met Michin in the backstage to recruit her to join their team for Survivor Series WarGames.
With Dakota Kai pointing out how much they have in common and Bayley extending the invite, Yim politely declined.
Just when it possibly getting spicy with IYO SKY, Yim’s OC brethren caught up to her with their promised celebratory cold beers to end the segment.
You can keep up with all the action from tonight’s WWE Raw by clicking here.
— DS Ring the Belle 🔔 (@ringthebelleds) November 15, 2022
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) November 15, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens