A top WWE Network executive has now left the company.
PWInsider reports that Amanda Tustian, The Director of Over the Top Content Operations for WWE Network, is no longer with WWE. The circumstances surrounding her exit are currently unknown.
Tustian first joined WWE in 2010 in a creative role, before eventually becoming Manager of WWE Network Operations in 2015. While fulfilling this role, Tustian was actively involved in development and marketing of all WWE Network content.
Becoming Director of OTT Content Operations in 2020, Tustian managed all WWE Network operations, overseeing scheduling for both linear and VOD additions to the streaming service.
Since March 2021, NBCU Peacock has owned exclusive streaming rights for the WWE Network in the US. Comcast recently revealed that Peacock lost the company $1.7 billion in 2021.
Disney and WWE recently went into business together, with Disney now owning streaming rights for WWE’s content library in Indonesia.
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Comments On Wife Beth Phoenix Potentially Joining Him In AEW
- Why Edge (Adam Copeland) Can Use ‘Metalingus’ WWE Theme In AEW
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Clarification On Bryan Danielson AEW Collision Role