It emerged last week that WWE is planning on moving NXT onto Tuesdays from the week after WrestleMania, meaning the Wednesday Night Wars with AEW are coming to an end.
However, Dave Meltzer is reporting in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that despite the fact the reported move is just a month away, WWE has not informed talent about the change:
Those who work in NXT, both talent and others, had not been informed of anything at the time the story broke.
As of right now, WWE has yet to officially announce that NXT will be moving onto Tuesday night’s from the April 13 show, so make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any potential updates on that story.
Tony Khan recently commented on the reports that AEW may be just one month away from running unopposed, which you can read more about by clicking here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed