The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (May 30) post-NXT Battleground edition of WWE NXT on USA Network has been revealed.
Per PWInsider, NXT drew 607,000 viewers. This is up from the May 23 edition that drew 578,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.17 rating. This is up from the week prior that scored 0.16 rating.
The show featured Carmelo Hayes defeating Noam Dar to retain the NXT Championship. Post match, former WWE United States Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank Baron Corbin made his NXT return to attack Hayes.
Also, Mustafa Ali made an appearance on the brand to watch Wes Lee and Tyler Bate defeat The Dyad in tag team action.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT by clicking here.
For the full results of NXT Battleground, click here.
— WWE (@WWE) May 31, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future