The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (September 12) edition of WWE NXT on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Sports TV Ratings, NXT drew 850,000 viewers. This is up from the September 5 edition that drew 673,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the show since the October 28, 2020 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.26 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.18 rating.
The show was headlined by Becky Lynch defeating Tiffany Stratton to win the NXT Women’s Championship in the main event.
Also, Ilja Dragunov defeated Wes Lee to become the number one contender to face Carmelo Hayes for the NXT Championship on September 30 at NXT No Mercy.
Meanwhile, Bron Breakker and Baron Corbin agreed to a match at NXT No Mercy and Tyler Bate beat Axiom in the NXT Global Heritage Invitational.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT by clicking here.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers