2.340 million people watched SmackDown Live last week, which was the highest viewership total in 12 weeks for the blue brand.
Not much was advertised before the show this week, with the only prior announcements being Zelina Vega’s main roster in-ring debut against Lana, and the Bar vs. the Usos in the SmackDown Tag Team Title Tournament.
This week saw another increase for ‘Team Blue,’ as 2.401 million viewers tuned into the show.
It’s very good to see SmackDown beginning to increase consistently, as it has been putting on great shows for a few weeks now, and this past Tuesday was no different.
This is the first time in 2018 that the blue brand’s viewership has increased for four straight weeks.
Source: ShowBuzz Daily
- SmackDown Ratings
- WWE Ratings
- WWE Raw And SmackDown Live TV Ratings
- SmackDown Live
- wwe raw ratings
- wwe smackdown ratings
- summerslam 2018
- 2018 ratings
- raw vs smackdown
- wwe summerslam
- raw ratings
- wwe summerslam 2018
- smackdown live ratings
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features