The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (July 4) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s episode drew 1.563 million viewers. This is down from the June 27 edition that drew 1.951 million viewers.
WWE Raw on the Fourth of July on USA Network, 8-11pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.37
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 6, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored 0.37 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.54 rating.
The demo rating was the lowest since the February 7 episode. However, the drop in viewership and demo can be attributed to the Independence Day holiday.
The show featured Becky Lynch defeating Asuka in a No Holds Barred Match and the Raw debut for Gunther in a win over R-Truth.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series