The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (October 3) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.599 million viewers. This is down from the September 26 edition that drew 1.674 million viewers.
The episode went head-to-head with NFL Monday Night Football on ESPN and ESPN that combined for 12.5 million viewers and 3.9 in the demo.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.40 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.45 rating.
This is the lowest key demo rating for the program since July 4. The show finished #7 in the demo on cable for the night.
The show featured the final build for WWE Extreme Rules and IYO SKY defeating Alexa Bliss in the main event before Damage CTRL stood tall.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.40
#7 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/rcxINnlMqU
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) October 4, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed