Ratings for the latest episode of WWE Raw are in, and with the added hype of the Crown Jewel go-home show, appearances from Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kane and The Undertaker, AND a post-PPV bump from Evolution, how did the show fare?
Not great. Overall ratings were down three percent on the previous week, pulling 2.46 million viewers.
Interestingly, the show opened big, pulling the most viewers in the first hour Raw has seen since the September 17 show, most likely due to curiosity over the Roman Reigns situation, as well as the boost from Evolution the previous night.
But in the second hour, there was a huge drop that they just couldn’t make back, even with the DX/Brothers of Destruction angle towards the end of the show.
Overall, the show pulled:
- Hour 1 – 2.72 million viewers
- Hour 2 – 2.46 million viewers
- Hour 3 – 2.24 million viewers
- Overall – 2.46 million viewers
Chat with us on Twitter or Discord today!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title