Two huge Triple Threat matches to determine the next challenger for the Raw Women’s Championship have been announced for tonight’s WWE Raw.
At WarGames, Becky Lynch made her return to the ring for the first time since SummerSlam, scoring the victory for her team by pinning Dakota Kai.
This led to a backstage brawl between Becky and the members of Damage CTRL on last week’s show.
WWE has now announced that Bianca Belair’s next challenger for the Raw Women’s Championship will be determined next week.
WWE uploaded a video to Twitter, where Byron Saxton announced two huge women’s triple threat matches for tonight’s show.
The first sees Bayley, Asuka and Rhea Ripley face off, while the second sees Becky Lynch face Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross.
The two winners will face off on next week’s show, with the winner earning the right to challenge Bianca Belair for the championship.
— WWE (@WWE) December 5, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise