The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (March 28) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s show drew 1.979 million viewers. This was up from the March 21 edition that drew 1.769 million viewers.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
P18-49: 0.55 (721,000)
Highest in both measurements since August 23 (post-Summerslam).
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/2lVGwuwhKc
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 29, 2022
In the key 18-49 demographic, last night’s episode scored 0.55 rating with 721,000 viewers. This was up from last week’s show that scored 0.50 rating with 657,000 viewers.
Raw finished #1 in the demo among cable originals for the night, according to Showbuzz Daily.
Both the total viewership and demo rating were the highest since the August 23 post-SummerSlam episode.
The episode featured WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and Universal Champion Roman Reigns with their final promos ahead of WrestleMania 38 as well as Bianca Belair cut the hair of Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.
Also, Vince McMahon gave Seth Rollins a match at WrestleMania 38 against an opponent of his choosing and former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley made his return to confront Omos.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown