The official viewership numbers for the final episode of WWE Raw before the August 23 SummerSlam pay-per-view have been revealed.
Per Showbuzz Daily, show drew an average total viewership of 1.643 million, which is the second-lowest in history, with the lowest being 1.622 million on July 27. It’s also down from last week’s average of 1.722 million viewers.
The hourly breakdown was as follows:
- Hour 1 – 1.73 million (0.52 in 18-49)
- Hour 2 – 1.697 million (0.49 in 18-49)
- Hour 3 – 1.502 million (0.44 in 18-49)
In the important 18-49 demographic, the show averaged a 0.48 rating, which is just up from last week’s 0.47.
WWE had not announced any matches before the show except Arturo Ruas vs Riddick Moss for Raw Underground, but had promoted appearances from both Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star