The official viewership numbers for the September 21, 2020 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw on the USA Network have been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew an average of 1.667 million viewers, which is down from last week’s 1.689 million.
In the important 18-49 demographic, the show stayed level with last week with a rating of 0.49.
Here’s the hourly breakdown over viewers with the 18-49 rating in brackets:
- Hour 1 – 1.746 million (0.51)
- Hour 2 – 1.692 million (0.50)
- Hour 3 – 1.565 million (0.48)
There wasn’t really much advertised that would draw for this week’s show. There was a Drew McIntyre vs Keith Lee rematch, a three-way tag #1 contender match, and Braun Strowman vs Dabba-Kato in Raw Underground.
The fact that next week will be a post pay-per-view episode may be the only thing that prevents it from being a record low depending how the pay-per-view goes. If it wasn’t, after how bad last night’s show was, a record low would not have been surprising at all for next week.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver