WWE Raw’s total viewership sees a small bump over the past two years against Monday Night Football return for 2022.
As previously noted, the September 12 edition of WWE Raw drew 1.709 million viewers and 0.44 demo rating.
Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp tweeted a breakdown of the past four years of total viewership for Monday Night Raw against the first Monday Night Football game.
WWE Raw viewership on the first Monday Night Football season
2019: 2.01 million
2020: 1.68 million
2021: 1.671 million
2022: 1.709 million
A small bump over the last two years
The show featured Edge vs. Dominik Mysterio in the main event as well as Raquel Rodriguez and Aliyah defending the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships against Dakota Kai and IYO SKY.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors