A WWE NXT star has now made their return to the ring, following nearly a year out of action due to an injury.
Arianna Grace stepped back into the ring at Saturday’s September 9 NXT house show in Melbourne, FL.
Grace faced off against Fallon Henley, ultimately coming up short in her return bout.
You can view a photo from Grace’s return below.
This marked Grace’s first match of the year, and first contest since October 4, 2022 when she teamed with Kiana James to face off against Fallon Henley & Sol Ruca at an NXT Level Up taping.
Grace suffered an ACL injury that month and had been recovering from surgery in the 11 months ahead of her September 9 match.
The daughter of Santino Marella had been working hard during her in-ring hiatus, with Grace receiving a top 20 placement in Miss Universe Canada 2023.
Grace did return to NXT TV recently in non-wrestling segments.
Stay up to date with WWE injuries and expected return dates using our injury tracker right here.
— Mason (@MasonL122) September 10, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- ‘Too Clean, Too Perfect’ – WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Wasn’t Into’ Top AEW WrestleDream Match