A Reddit user posted a WWE.com screencap from Saturday that depicts the apparent six entries in the men’s Elimination Chamber match. Finn Balor joins the five previous qualifiers in the posted photo, approximately 48 hours before the final qualifying match on Monday Night Raw.
Balor is due to wrestle Bray Wyatt, Matt Hardy, and Apollo Crews in a four-way “last chance” qualifier to fill the final spot, on Monday’s broadcast. Given that Wyatt and Hardy would likely face each other at the pay-per-view, Balor was the obvious choice of winner anyhow.
- wwe monday night raw
- Monday Night Raw
- Matt Hardy
- elimination chamber
- apollo crews
- Finn Balor
- Bray Wyatt
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- More Signs Another WWE Star Could Join Judgment Day