The debut match for a new WWE star has been officially announced for tomorrow night (August 25).
With this week’s NXT Heatwave special episode, no matches were taped for this Friday’s episode of NXT Level Up before the show, meaning WWE will be airing matches taped last week instead.
To find out what matches actually took place before Heatwave instead of Level Up tapings, click here.
One of those matches features the debut of Kiyah Saint, when she takes on Kiana James.
Saint’s real name is Harleigh White, and she joined WWE in October 2022. She’s a former track athlete and graduated from Clemson University’s School of Nursing.
The other matches set for this week’s show are Dante Chen taking on SCRYPTS, and Hank Walker and Tank Ledger taking on Tyson Dupont and Tyriek Igwe.
Several other signings recently made their in-ring debuts at NXT live events, including Andrzej Hughes-Murray and Jade Gentile.
Kiana James will be a part of a four-way next week to crown a new number one contender for Tiffany Stratton’s NXT Women’s Championship, facing off with Roxanne Perez, Blair Davenport and Gigi Dolin.
— Debbie @ Wrestling In 60 Seconds (@DebbieDeans8) August 15, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed