MVP recently revealed he signed a new multi-year deal with WWE and in an interview with Sports Illustrated discussed his interactions with Vince McMahon.
“That’s an interesting question. Vince is very demanding. I’ve always said this about Vince–he’s hard, but he’s fair, with me, for sure.
“Coming back now, I understand what Vince wants and how he wants it. And Vince is a perfectionist. Good enough is not good enough for Vince. His influence has been huge. I’m a go-getter, and I want to be involved with the segments I’m in, and I want to make sure that I’m on the same page with the other talent so that your viewing experience on Monday Night Raw is the best that it can possibly can. Those are things I learned from Vince.”
It’s often said that WWE stars have to play to an audience of one, that one being McMahon, and it sounds like MVP has that down to a tee, although it must be said he has been very highly praised by fans since his comeback.
He is set to once again challenge Apollo Crews for the United States Championship at SummerSlam on August 23.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away