A WWE star has revealed the pairing they would like to work with.
Despite being in-active in the ring, Titus O’Neil remains a loyal member of the WWE family as an ambassador. O’Neil’s absence from the squared circle over the past two years has been largely due to recurring knee injuries.
During the latest “Stories with Briscoe and Bradshaw Show”, the 2020 Warrior Award recipient discussed his desire to return to the ring.
“I truly like my position here in the WWE as a global ambassador, and continue to go out and set legacies with my fellow male and female superstars.”
Teasing a possible program with a current WWE Raw act, O’Neil stated:
“I definitely would like to be opposite JBL in the ring, he and Corbin.”
After hearing JBL state his in-ring career is over and reiterating that he is happy with his current role with the company, Titus said:
“We’re kinda in that same space. I’ll get physical if I need to, but I’d much rather be the one to calm your heat down.”
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain